Rewarding your staff this Christmas
Christmas is a great time to show appreciation to your staff for all of their hard work and efforts over the past year. Below are a few great ideas for rewarding your staff.
Activities & Events
• Organise a comedian to perform in-house.
• Take staff for a big breakfast at a local café.
• Have a family-friendly barbecue at the park.
• Organise a cook-off between staff.
• Organise an outing to carols by candlelight and enjoy the Christmas cheer.
• Get active and organise a great treasure/scavenger hunt with tasks and small prizes along the way – this encourages team work and trust.
• Hold a Trivia Night with staff and their partners.
• Give back to the community by volunteering at the local shelter or food drive for the less fortunate.
• Organise a day for staff to plant trees to help sustain the environment and reduce your business’ carbon footprint.
• A bottle of wine.
• A selection of chocolates.
• Personalised hamper baskets.
• Movie vouchers.
Fun team building events can recharge and motivate your employees. Not only will your staff have a great time, but it can also benefit the working environment – resulting in a happier, more productive and efficient team.
To find out more about organising a great team event that suits your workplace contact Deborah from Clarity Marketing on 0411 139881 or email email@example.com.