Problems with the ATO – Don’t delay- contact us today!
The ATO have recently spent $250 million on computer upgrades and are now generating even more notices, demands, garnishee orders, winding up notices and audit letters than ever before.
They are charged with obtaining as much of the $4 billion of outstanding tax as possible because Julia and Wayne want their budget surplus!
So if you need to:
– Negotiate repayments of ATO debts
– Make voluntary disclosure to the ATO
– Set aside a Statutory Demand
– Set aside estimates calculated by the ATO
– Defend a Garnishee Order
– Engage in litigation with the ATO
You need to contact us sooner rather than later! Here at The Quinn Group, our team of tax lawyers, accountants and tax agents can help you at this stressful time. Submit an online enquiry or call 1300 QUINNS (1300 784 667) or 02 9223 9166 to arrange an appointment.