Here at Quinn’s we are committed to helping our clients achieve their personal and business goals and do much more than just ‘crunch the numbers.’ We offer a full range of accounting services for individuals and businesses and provide a tailored service to meet your needs at any stage of your personal or business life cycle.
Accounting Services for Businesses
The Quinn Group prides itself on simplifying complicated accounting matters for small to medium sized business owners. Whether you’re a new business owner or have been in business for years we offer a range of business accounting services to help your business grow or mature, all depending on your business goals.
Most accountant firms can attend to the regulatory reporting and lodgement requirements of a business; however, at the Quinn Group we also offer the following accounting services
- Set up of companies, trusts and partnerships
- Structuring Options
- Trust, asset protection and estate planning
- Preparation of business benchmarks
- Structuring and advice around the sale or purchase of a business
- Preparation of Business Valuations
- Business Planning Growth Forecasts
Accounting Services for Individuals
From simple tax returns to complex schemes Quinn Consultants can offer you the total solution with our personal accounting services.
As an integrated legal, accounting and financial planning firm our dedicated professionals are committed to helping you with a range of accounting services including:
- Legal minimisation of your taxation liability
- Preparation and lodgement of individual income tax returns
- Develop property investment strategies
- Maximising investment portfolios
- Cash flow Management
- Protection of financial assets
- Capital Gains Tax
Do you have a question or want to speak to a professional about our accounting services?
Call us today on 02 9223 9166 to discuss how Quinn Consultants can help you with our range of accounting services. Alternatively, leave your message here and we will get endeavour to respond to your enquiry the following business day.