eBook: The Definitive Guide to Starting a Business in Australia
Embarking on the challenge of starting a business can be a difficult task; it’s tough to know where to start and what the steps are. For both Australian residents and overseas persons wanting to set up business in Australia, Michael Quinn and Julia Kharlamova of The Quinn Group have created this definitive guide.
It includes vital information on taxation, accounting, bookkeeping, insurance, legalities, and immigration to assist you to:
- Develop a business plan and strategy
- Understand different business structures
- Understand all the relevant Australian taxes payable
- Register your business for GST, obtain an ABN and other essential registrations
- Keep appropriate records of your business
- Comprehend the legalities surrounding a business
- Understand Human Resources, payroll and employment of staff in a business
- Know how to market your business
Download your copy now!
This book is in an excerpt format and can be provided in full during the Starting a Business consultation with Quinns. This book is a valuable resource for anyone who may be considering starting their business now or in the future, and for professional advisors who need to assist their clients through the business start-up process.
Book in your Starting a Business consultation with us today by submitting an online enquiry or calling us on 1300 QUINNS, for full access to this valuable resource!
Should you like to hear more about Starting a Business in Australia, visit our YouTube channel’s Starting a Business in Australia playlist.