Whilst keeping up to date with your employment contracts, rental agreements and insurance payments may not be at the top of your ‘to do’ list, letting them expire can not only leave your business open to heartache but can also have serious consequences directly impacting on yourself.
The law is constantly changing and penalties for non-compliance are increasing.
Have you considered what would happen if one of the following occurred?
• Your business’ intellectual property is challenged?
• A competitor uses your business name on the web?
• Claims are made against your business?
• An ex-employee makes a claim against your business to Fair Work Australia?
• A lease expires?
• An employee breaks your Confidentiality Agreement?
• Questions are raised about your Terms and Conditions?
Here at The Quinn Group our lawyers have many years’ experience reviewing contracts, leases and agreements. We also offer fixed fees wherever possible so there are so no unwelcome surprises when it comes to invoicing. If your contracts or agreements are out of date, we can review them to ensure your business is covered all aspects of the law. Call 02 9223 9166 or submit an online enquiry to arrange for a review of your contracts today.